Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ramblings

So I edited down this blog quite a bit. I'm sick of rules and defining my life with them, so there are now no rules. I'm also sick of being a negative person, so I'm going to embrace the "would-be fairy" within and keep it positive! *sings* Anyone get that Legally Blonde the Musical reference?! No? Oh, okay.

Rambling, rambling, rambling.

Oh, I now have a second blog: The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets. I've decided to keep that one more artsy and vintage. Not a place for personal ramblings.
So in other words, on that blog I will attempt to be an eloquent eccentric whereas if you are reading this, expect unedited glimpses of my personal life and obsessions. That means nerdiness and naivety out the wazoo. Which is an odd expression. What is a wazoo? Anyone?
Also expect tangents like the one above.
Basically, expect nothing besides insight into one crazy child's brain. Nothing unusual, nothing philosophical. Just me. Outlining my life to the web. Always a wise idea.
Wait, you can expect sarcasm. That's a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment