Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thankful

Well, it's 3 am, yet I feel the need to post. Don't worry, I'll keep it short and sweet.

Basically I saw Legally Blonde on tour tonight. I saw it on Broadway with the OBC so my sister and I noticed all the changes for tour and that the talent wasn't quite the quality of Broadway but I couldn't stop beaming through the whole show, regardless. Why? Because theatre just makes me happy. The stories, the characters, the choreography, the talent, the emotions, the feeling of being onstage and the impact you have on the audience. Theatre changes the world. And I'm just so glad and thankful that this is the path I'm taking. After tonight I'm not quite as concerned about where I go to college because I know that no matter my education, I will be on that stage one way or another. Nothing can stop me. It'll be a long and tiring road full of criticism and self-doubt and low self-esteem and pity parties but it'll all be worth it. I'm so excited for the future! Hello world, here I am!

*Side note: Wonderland on Broadway looks brilliant. New favorite musical and I desperately want to be in its ensemble!

Outfit post: Began day in jean shorts, black tank top and white leather jacket with hair in a twisted ponytail on the side, decorated by a huge pink fake flower. For the show I threw on long, dark jeans, dark red heels, black t-shirt, white leather jacket and Alice in Wonderland necklace with hair straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment