Friday, April 8, 2011

A New Spring, A New Blog

It's Spring! Oddly, I used to dislike Spring but nowadays I consider it a fabulous season: the perfect mix of sun and rain, nature in bloom, the happiness of the students who can use the weather as an excuse to study (not) outside. Spring feels more like a new beginning than New Year's does, in all honesty, so I've started a blog in honor of that feeling.

And so begin my nonsensical ramblings.

Oh, pardon me, I've yet to introduce myself. I'm Fiona. Like the Princess in Shrek, although I'm not quite as green or badass of yet. I'm a senior in high school; no clue as to where I'm headed to college. I dance, sing, act, write, read, make jewelry, draw, photograph, videotape, dream...one of those creative nerd types. You'll learn more about me as this blog progresses and hopefully I'll learn more about myself.

Rules of the Rambling:
There are no rules. That's why this is entitled the "nonsensical ramblings" :)



No comments:

Post a Comment