Saturday, April 16, 2011

Productivity

It's not that I'm not a fan of productivity, it's just that there's so much to be productive on that procrastination is the only way to deal with it all.

In other words, I procrastinate. A lot. I also cause others to procrastinate. You may call me the Procrastination Fairy, if you please.

I'm procrastinating at the moment. I have chemistry homework to do (which I'm working on but keep getting wrong answers which leads to frustration which leads to "screw it, I'll do it tomorrow"), ballet reviews that are in the process of being written, a choir review, three long English papers and plenty of basic studying to do. Not to mention that I'm in dire need of a work-out if I want to get in shape. In fact, I told my mom that today was a fruit, veggies and yogurt day...and so is every day until prom. Well that started well, failed when I had chocolate for dessert (485ish calories so far today. Bleh.) and now the stir fry I'd planned for dinner is cancelled in honor of pizza. I adore pizza so I'll eat it, but that means an hour of working out tonight. Luckily I have new music to listen to (hello "Judas" - GAGA I LOVE YOU - and plenty of forgotten/obscure musicals) and HP7.1 TO WATCH!!! Plus I'm seeing Legally Blonde tonight for the second time so I'll be dancing about to "Bend and Snap."

*A quick note about body image. I post often about dieting and eating healthy and working out. This doesn't make me anorexic nor do I support anorexia. I just want to get in shape. The numbers on the scale aren't what bother me. The numbers on the clothes bother me more. But most of all I just want to remove the flab from my body and replace it with muscle. Strength and agility are better for dancing, performing and life than the fat I have residing on my stomach primarily. So that's the deal behind all of this.

Ah but back to the chemistry. I must complete this homework (even if all the answers are wrong) and two ballet reviews before 5 pm. Wish me luck.

Outfit post from 4/15/2011: Started out the day somewhat bohemian. Patchwork spaghetti strap dress. Black sandals. White leather jacket. Hair in ponytail with two braids forming a headband. Went to Cabaret at night and it was cold and rainy sooo... Jeans. Red tank. Black and white cardigan. Black Oxford shoes. Hair half-up with homemade red bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment