Saturday, August 27, 2011

Skinny Love

I have a major issue with body image. I always have. And while I've never technically been anorexic for an extended period of time, I've thought about it and experimented with it on many an occasion.
Luckily I'm intelligent and lucid enough to realize that anorexia or any type of eating disorder isn't a solution, healthy eating is, so I go on health kicks a few times a year. Presently I'm in one such health kick, but I'm hoping to make it a habit instead of an occasional thing, so I'm posting about it in hopes that my promise on the Internet will make me keep my promise in real life. Maybe it'll work this time.
So it's back to healthy eating. No fried food, no pizza, no cakes or doughnuts, very little soda. More fruit and vegetables and whole grains. Back to the basics. With the constant attempt to stay between 1000 and 1200 calories a day, plus exercise.
Let's make this happen.

xo F

It's actually important that I follow my health regimen this time, because I'm entering "the real world" and training to make a career out of performing. In this cutthroat a  business I have to be at peak physical condition to stand a chance. So double the motivation, right?

1 comment:

  1. You're better at this than me! When I was your age (God, look at me talking like I'm an old timer xD) I was the biggest I'd ever been. It wasn't until I got cast in a show that I was determined to lose weight, so I did xD

    ReplyDelete