Monday, March 5, 2012

Out of My Winter Dreams

I'm ba-ack!
Five months or so since I've posted, shame on me. But I'll try to return to a somewhat normal update pattern!

First things first, let's catch up.

My life's been college, college, college lately. Freshman year has been busy! So far I've been cast in seven shows over the year and I have two left to perform. Most recently was Oklahoma! Up next are Hard Candy and Dance Research Project!






As for classes, I'm taking 19 credit hours plus auditing 5 extra hours of dance. Typical schedule is 8am-3pm class, rehearsal 5-7pm or so, occasional class or rehearsal 7:30-10pm.

Lately I'm had more time to spend with friends, which has been lovely. Hopefully Spring weather comes soon and I'll have even more time to play once my shows are over!

So there's the brief update. Ramblings to follow!

xo Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment